Best 80mm Case Fan – Update January 2021
We keep receiving emails from users who are looking to buy top 80mm Case Fan online. They ask us questions like:
• What is the best 80mm Case Fan for 2020?
• Buying guide for 80mm Case Fan online
• Where to buy best 80mm Case Fan online?
• or even What is the best affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) 80mm Case Fan?…
It is very important that you consider all above questions before making your buying decision online. And at the same time it is not that easy to find answers to all above questions at one place.
Our team works 24 x 7 to provide you right product reviews which you can trust and use to make buying decion online. With our internally developed algorithm we evaluate the products and list best 80mm Case Fan available online for you.
This AI based technique helps us to list best and only the best products for you so that it becomes easy for you to buy 80mm Case Fan online with confidence.
You could see the list of Top 10 80mm Case Fan below.
We keep adding new products and keep updating the list, so bookmark this site and read it before making any buying decision.
Top 10 Best 80mm Case Fan
Noctua NF-R8 redux-1800 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1800 RPM (80mm, Grey)
$12.05 in stock
- High performance cooling fan, 80x80x25mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1800 RPM, max. 17.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-R8 high-end 80x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Highly optimised low-noise design with outstanding quietness of operation, static pressure and airflow (CFM), ideal for chassis ventilation, cooling fan replacement for NAS and other devices, etc.
- 1800rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
be quiet! Pure Wings 2 80mm, BL044, Cooling Fan, Black
- Seven airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce noise-generating turbulence. Air flow - 26.3 CFM. Noise level - 18.2 decibels
- Long life rifle-bearing gives an operating lifetime of 80, 000 hours
- Even at maximum speed, operates at only 18.2Db(a)
- Especially recommended for use in air cooling setups
ARCTIC F8 PWM - 80 mm PWM Case Fan, PWM-Signal regulates Fan Speed, Very Quiet Motor, Computer, Fan Speed: 300-2000 RPM - Black/White
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Design of fan blades improves airflow and facilitates efficient ventilation, impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- PERFECT CASE FAN REGULATION WITH PWM: The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed, this guarantees the required cooling and minimizes the noise level
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case, draw cool air into your case
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage, thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a higher service life
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 300–2000 RPM, Airflow: 31 CFM/52.7 m³/h (@ 2000 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 2000 RPM), Pin: 4-pin
Apevia AF58S-BK 80mm 4pin Molex + 3pin Motherboard Silent Black Case Fan - Connect to Power Supply or Motherboard (5-pk)
- APEVIA AF58S-BK 80mm 4pin Molex + 3pin Motherboard Silent Black Case Fan
- Connect to Power Supply or Motherboard
- 80mm x 80mm x 25mm. Fan Speed: 2000 ± 10% RPM
- Noise Level: 22.05 dBA. Air Power: 12 VDC
- Air Flow: 25.64 CFM. Life Expectation: 30,000 Hour
Kingwin 80mm Silent Fan for Computer Cases, Mining Rig, CPU Coolers, Computer Cooling Fan, Long Life Bearing, and Provide Excellent Ventilation for PC Cases-[Black] CF-08LB
$3.49 in stock
- Easy Fitment - Dimension of outer the frame is 80mm(L) x 80mm(W) x 25mm(H) / The size of fan in inch is 3.15in(L) x 3.15in(W) x 1in(H); The center to center distance between the mounting holes is 71.5mm/2.81in
- Excellent Ventilation - Higher air flow to enhance cooling performance and Special high profile fan blades for maximum air flow
- Long Life - Design for up to 100,000 hours life expectancy and reliability
- Value - Economic solution for perfect performance
- Free from Noise - Ultra silent operation
Cooler Master Sleeve Bearing 80mm Silent Fan for Computer Cases and CPU Coolers
- Efficient 11-blade fan design for increased cooling at lower speeds
- 24.2 CFM Higher airflow to enhance cooling performance. Fan Life Expectancy 35,000 Hours
- Silent operation at 20 dB-A for excellent case cooling
- RoHS compliance for protecting the environment
- Recommended for CM 690 / 590 / 690 II. 3 pin Connector. 2000 R.P.M. ± 10% Speed (R.P.M.)
Cooler Master Rifle Bearing 80mm Silent Cooling Fan for Computer Cases and CPU Coolers
1 used from $8.49
- Strong air flow to enhance cooling performance
- Silent operation for case cooling
- RoHS compliance for protecting the environment
- Voltag : 12 VDC ; Current (Ampere) : 0.09A (Max 0.11A)
- Fan Life Expectancy : 50,000 hours ; Input (Watt) : 1.2W
anidees AI Aureola Duo 80mm 3pcs RGB PWM Dual Light Loop Fan Compatible with 5V 3pins addressable RGB Header, for PC case Fan, Cooler Fan, w/Remote(AI-AR-DUO8)
- 80 mm Dual Ring addressable RGB Fans x3 pcs: 12 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops, Rainbow and static color.
- High thermal efficiency: high airflow and large volume cooling by blade design; Super silent: Equipped with rubber pads and rifle bearing, which provide silent operation.
- Easy to use: the fan hub allows you to control the fan speed and LED mode via remote controller, or connect to the motherboard, control the fan speed by PWM and light by 5V 3 pin ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync (J-Rainbow) and GIGABYTE RGB Fusion 2.0 (Please note: It does NOT support 12V 4 pin RGB header from motherboard).
- PWM fan control: allows for dynamic speed adjustment, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
- RF wireless control: allow you to adjust Fan Speed (S/M/H) and cycle through lighting effects / brightness / LED speed without opening the case.
Noctua NF-A8 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (80mm, Brown)
1 used from $14.67
- Premium quiet fan, 80x80x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 2200 RPM, max. 17.7 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 80x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- 8cm format is ideal for compact PC cases (HTPC, ITX, Small Form Factor) and other chassis (intake & exhaust), replacement fan for NAS and other devices, etc.
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 450-2200rpm speed range (1750rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
Thermaltake Blue-Eye Silent Smart 80mm Blue Led Case Fan with Adjustable Fan Speed Control AF0025
- Excellent Quality.
- Great Gift Idea.
- Satisfaction Ensured.
- Produced with the highest grade materials
- Great for everyday use.