Best Bench Vice – Update January 2021
We keep receiving emails from users who are looking to buy top Bench Vice online. They ask us questions like:
• What is the best Bench Vice for 2020?
• Buying guide for Bench Vice online
• Where to buy best Bench Vice online?
• or even What is the best affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Bench Vice?…
It is very important that you consider all above questions before making your buying decision online. And at the same time it is not that easy to find answers to all above questions at one place.
Our team works 24 x 7 to provide you right product reviews which you can trust and use to make buying decion online. With our internally developed algorithm we evaluate the products and list best Bench Vice available online for you.
This AI based technique helps us to list best and only the best products for you so that it becomes easy for you to buy Bench Vice online with confidence.
You could see the list of Top 10 Bench Vice below.
We keep adding new products and keep updating the list, so bookmark this site and read it before making any buying decision.
Top 10 Best Bench Vice
Yost LV-4 Home Vise 4-1/2" (1 Pack)
$30.83 in stock
1 used from $28.36
- Home Work Shop Vise, woodworking, assembly, general maintenance.
- Jaw width: 4-1/2" (11.4CM) x Jaw opening: 3" (7.6CM) x Throat depth: 2.4" (6.1CM)
- Holds 0. 6" D to 1. 85" D pipes and tubes (1. 5CM x 4. 7CM)
- 30, 000 PSI cast iron construction, blue power coat finish
- Anvil: 1. 75” x 2” (4. 4CM x 5. 1CM)
Forward DT08125A 5-Inch Heavy Duty Bench Vise 360-Degree Swivel Base and Head with Anvil (5")
$112.99 in stock
1 used from $107.34
- Jaw width:125mm(5"), Opening: 125mm(5"), Throat Depth: 67mm(2.6"), Clamp force: at least 5500lbs
- More Durable and Sturdy: Material updated, stationary body and floating body are all made from high strength ductile iron, PSI 60,000
- Multifunctional: Mounting vise on the workbench, then you could do the work of grinding, cutting, and etc. Tapping work can also be done on the anvil of bench vise
- Great for clamping and fixing workpiece: Higher clamping force; Longer opening; Bigger anvil; Deeper throat depth; Wider jaw; Round workpiece clamping; Microgroove tooth space for better grip; 360 degree swivel base providing unlimited clamping space
- Perfect Dual-Purpose Vises: This 5" vise is suitable for both industrial and DIY home use. The front jaw can be rotated by 360 degree, more convenient for clamping works
Yost 5" Heavy-Duty Bench Vise, Double Swivel Rotating Vise: Head Rotates 360° Vertically, Body Rotates 360° Horizontally In The Interlocking Geared Swivel Base, (Model 750-E; 1-Pack)
- Casting Clamp force: 7,000 lbs. and Torque rating: 165 Ft-Lb
- Durable Rotating head constructed in 60,000 PSI ductile iron, stationary body cast in 30,000 PSI cast (grey) iron
- Jaw Width: 5" (12.7CM) x Jaw Opening: 4-7/8" (12.4CM) x Throat Depth: 3" (7.6CM) x Pipe Capacity: 0.5"D x 2.5"D (1.3 x 6.4CM)
- 360 degrees Rotating Head For Clamping Material At Any Angle
- Large 3.2" x 2.5” (8.1CM x 6.3CM) anvil work surface for flat shaping
TEKTON 4-Inch Swivel Bench Vise | 54004
$50.00 in stock
5 used from $44.55
- Cast iron construction (30, 000 PSI tensile strength) with replaceable serrated steel jaws holds work with a sure, nonslip grip
- 120-Degree swivel base with dual lock-down nuts positions workpiece where you need it
- Three mounting holes anchor vise securely to workbench
- Polished steel anvil offers a smooth, consistent work surface for shaping metal pieces
- Acme-threaded screw glides smoothly without binding
WEN 455BV 5-Inch Heavy Duty Cast Iron Bench Vise with Swivel Base
- 5-inch by 3/4-inch grated jaws open up to 6 inches wide
- Swiveling base pivots over 120 degrees
- Constructed from heavy duty 36, 000 PSI cast iron
- Over 2950 pounds of clamping force tightly secure your workpiece in place
- Features an onboard 3. 4 by 3. 5-inch anvil
Yost Tools Vises 445 4.5" Heavy-Duty Utility Combination Pipe and Bench Vise, Blue
- Clamp force: 3, 150 lbs. and Torque rating: 73 Ft-Lb
- Jaw Width: 4. 5" x Jaw Opening: 4" x Throat Depth: 2. 62"
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8" x 2" Diameter, pipe jaws are cast-in place
- 360-degree swivel base with (2) lock downs adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement
- High-strength steel bar and 30, 000 psi cast iron vise components
Wilton 63302 6-Inch Shop Vise
$134.99 in stock
- DURABILITY: Have castings with a 30,000 PSI gray cast iron body built for rugged use and extended life.
- SECURE HOLD: Capable of mounting to the bench with 4 mounting posts providing more stability and secure hold
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL: Base can swivel 360 degrees with double lockdown for quick and easy positioning
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Product is built to last. Wilton warrants every product they sell against manufacturers’ defects.
- PERFORMANCE: Has built-in pipe jaws handle various pipe sizes and rubber pinch safety guards
Forward CR60A 6.5-Inch Bench Vise Swivel Base Heavy Duty with Anvil (6 1/2")
$105.99 in stock
- Jaw width:165.1mm(6.5"), Opening: 150mm(6"), Throat Depth: 97mm(3.8")
- More Durable and Sturdy: Material updated, all made from high strength ductile iron, PSI 60,000, bench vise can withstand a tough environment
- Multifunctional: Mounting vise on the workbench, then you could do the work of grinding, cutting, and etc. Tapping work can also be done on the anvil of bench vise. Pipe jaw can clamp round workpiece
- More flexible: with 270 degree rotating base, large anvil and corrosion resistant handle
- Perfect Dual-Purpose Vises: This 6.5" vise is suitable for both industrial and DIY home use
Yost Vises 750-DI Multi-Jaw Rotating Combination Bench & Pipe Vise with Swivel Base
1 used from $180.13
- Extreme-Duty Casting Clamp force: 13,400 lbs. and Torque rating: 316 Ft-Lb
- Made from heavy duty 65, 000 PSI Ductile Iron castings, 3x stronger than cast iron vises
- Jaw Width: 5" (12.7CM) x Jaw Opening: 5" (12.7CM) x Throat Depth: 4" (10.2CM) x Pipe Capacity: 0.125”D x 3.5"D (0.32CM x 8.9CM)
- Vise head rotates 360° with respect to the vertical, locking at every 30° or (12) twelve different locking positions and equipped with a large 3.5" x 2.7" (8.9CM X 6.9CM) anvil work surface;
- 360-degree interlocking (geared) swivel base with (2) lock downs adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement.No-pinch main screw handle
IRWIN Woodworking Vise, 6-1/2-Inch (226361)
$21.98 in stock
1 used from $19.12
- Toe-in toward top jaws helps ensure firm grip on workpiece
- Square body seating for easy under-bench mounting
- Provision for installing wooden cheeks to protect work pieces
- 4-1/2" jaw capacity perfect for light duty woodworking tasks
- Crated of forged iron for long-lasting durability