Best Fan Controller – Update May 2021
We keep receiving emails from users who are looking to buy top Fan Controller online. They ask us questions like:
• What is the best Fan Controller for 2020?
• Buying guide for Fan Controller online
• Where to buy best Fan Controller online?
• or even What is the best affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Fan Controller?…
It is very important that you consider all above questions before making your buying decision online. And at the same time it is not that easy to find answers to all above questions at one place.
Our team works 24 x 7 to provide you right product reviews which you can trust and use to make buying decion online. With our internally developed algorithm we evaluate the products and list best Fan Controller available online for you.
This AI based technique helps us to list best and only the best products for you so that it becomes easy for you to buy Fan Controller online with confidence.
You could see the list of Top 10 Fan Controller below.
We keep adding new products and keep updating the list, so bookmark this site and read it before making any buying decision.
Top 10 Best Fan Controller
DEEPCOOL FH-10 Integrated Fan Hub, Powering up to 10 Fans (3-pin Non-PWM or 4-pin PWM), Occupying only One 4-pin Motherboard Header
- If 3-pin non-PWM fans are connected to this fan hub, this fan hub CANNOT give them extra PWM function. They will run at FULL SPEED.
- If 4-pin PWM fans are connected to this fan hub, DUTY RATIO of all PWM fans can be adjusted at the same time. That is, all PWM fans will run at the same DUTY RATIO. Only speed of Fan 1 can be identified by the system.
- Capable of connecting to 10 PC fans simultaneously for cooling the computer system.
- Powered by a stable SATA connection to the system PSU for up to 10 fans.
- Velcro and screw mountings applicable for the tower interiors.
Thermaltake Commander FP SATA Powered 10 Port 4-Pin PWM Fan Hub AC-023-AN1NAN-A1
- Supports 10 (4-pin) Independent Fans :Capable of connecting 10 PWM fans, the Commander FP enables users to optimally expand cooling capability within the chassis
- Direct SATA Power Input: Powers up to 9 PWM fans simultaneously from PSU to prevent stray current when the fan hub is in use
- Included Ties/Velcro for Easy Placement: 5 reusable beaded cable ties, 2 velcro tabs, and one PWM signal cable that let users keep the cables neat and tidy and hold the fan hub steadily in place
- Blue LED Power Indicator
- 1 Year Warranty
Corsair iCUE Commander PRO Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller
$58.99 in stock
1 used from $108.99
- The CORSAIR iCUE Commander PRO turns your case into a smart case, using CORSAIR iCUE software to control up to 6 case fans and 2 RGB lighting channels.
- Powers up to 6 DC or PWM fans with voltage and PWM control, including the ability to run at zero RPM for total silence.
- 2 RGB lighting channels provide powerful software control of CORSAIR individually addressable RGB LED strips and CORSAIR RGB fans.
- 4 repositionable temperature sensors allow you to accurately monitor temperatures throughout your system with CORSAIR iCUE software.
- 2 USB 2.0 internal headers allow you to easily connect internal USB devices, such as a CORSAIR AXi Series PSU or motherboard front panel.
VIVOSUN Variable Speed Controller Cordless Vent Blower Speed Adjuster for Inline Duct Exhaust Fan
3 used from $11.04
- Easily adjust the speed of inline duct fans to your requirement
- Save energy and control the noise levels of your fans
- Simple box design to stay out of the way and keep cords tangle-free
- Automatically protects against fan motor burnout; grounded plug for safe use
- Note:Don't use it on brushless type motors
SilverStone Technology Silverstone 8-Port PWM Fan Hub/Splitter for 4-Pin & 3-Pin Fans in Black SST-CPF04-USA (Newest Version)
- 1-to-8 PWM connectors
- 2200μF capacitor provides stable voltage
- Support speed detection for accurately controlling fans
- PWM 4pin header x 8, compatible with 3pin cable (Speed control function is unavailable for 3 pin fans. Attached 3 pin fans will run at maximum RPM).
- Compact size at only 54mm (W) x 19mm (H) x 40mm (D). Included 3M adhesive to apply anywhere within your case.
Noctua NA-FC1, 4-Pin PWM Fan Controller (Black)
- Compact, highly flexible controller for 4-pin PWM fans
- Works as a manual speed reducer or in tandem with the automatic motherboard fan control: achieve truly quiet operation, even with high-speed PWM fans such as Noctua’s industrialPPC series
- “No stop” mode: prevents the fan from falling below a speed of 300rpm in order to avoid BIOS fan errors
- Includes a 3-way splitter cable for controlling up to 3 fans simultaneously
- 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
Electop PC Chassis Fan Hub CPU Cooling HUB 10 Port 12V 4 Pin Fan PWM Hub Molex Controller
$11.59 in stock
- Expand 4-pin fan interfaces, solving the problem of lack of motherboard fan interfaces. Designed for 12V 4-Pin 3-Pin fans, support simultaneous starting at most 10 channel fans.
- In the hub interfaces, the RED CPU interface is the CPU fan dedicated interface (with speed detection function). Since the mainboard can only receive one rotation speed signal, the remaining nine conventional fan interfaces have the PWM function, but no speed signal.
- For both 4-Pin and 3-Pin fans. Please note 4Pin fan speed can be adjusted by temperature control. 3Pin fan can also be used, but because 3Pin has no PWM function, it is at fixed speed after inserting.
- There is EVA double-sided adhesive at the back of the hub, which can be easily affixed to a flat place. Also a fixing screw hole in the middle of the PCB to facilitate fixing to a part of the chassis.
- RED is expected to be a pass through for the CPU fan. So, the hub has a power source fed from the computer power supply, then the speed is regulated by the speed for the "source" fan. You can connect to the CPU fan lead on the system board or the chassis fan lead. The ten fans will spin at the same speed, that designated by the system for that fan. If the chassis fan is configured in BIOS to run at 50%, you will have 10 fans at 50%.
Cdmall Electronic Fan Speed Controller Variable Adjuster for Hydroponics Inline Duct Exhaust Ceiling Fans with 6' Long 120V 15A Cord
- ONE SWITCH, 3 SETTINGS: Variable, Off, and Full
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Makes it easy to adjust the speed of your inline fans and duct fans，don't use it on brushless type motors
- SAFE OPERATION: Built-in grounded plug for safe operation with all inline fans
- SPECIFICATIONS: Voltage/Frequency:120V/60HZ Max. Amperage:15A
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Fan Speed Controller with 6 ft Grounded Power Cord (US standard plug)
iPower GLFANXCONTROL Exhaust Variable Speed Controller Adjuster for Duct Inline Fan Vent Blower, HVAC Controls, 350W, Black
4 used from $11.47
- iPower Fan Speed Controller will correctly and precisely adjust the speed of your duct and inline fans
- Durable 3-Pole Grounded Plug Construction, No Extra Wires to Deal With
- One control switch for 3 settings: Variable Speed, OFF, HIGH, MED, LOW
- Built-in grounded control outlet. Suitable for all Duct and inline fans. Warranty: 1 year
- Note: To avoid the risk of burning out the fan motor, controller does NOT adjust below 50%. This controller is not suitable for Shaded Pole Motor and Brushless Motor Fan
icepc PC 8 Channels Fan Hub 4 Knob Cooling Fan Speed Controller for CPU Case HDD Vga Pwm Fan Pci Bracket Power by 12V Fan Con(sata Interface)
- Mini size, suitable for more types of computer chassis
- Made of high-quality material, durable, firm and stable
- This cooling fan hub is equipped with the independent speed controller
- Professional high speed regulating circuit, high performance, support for SATA interface
- Cooling Fan Speed Controller only, other accessories demo in the picture is not included