Best Kershaw Knife – Update April 2021
We keep receiving emails from users who are looking to buy top Kershaw Knife online. They ask us questions like:
• What is the best Kershaw Knife for 2020?
• Buying guide for Kershaw Knife online
• Where to buy best Kershaw Knife online?
• or even What is the best affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Kershaw Knife?…
It is very important that you consider all above questions before making your buying decision online. And at the same time it is not that easy to find answers to all above questions at one place.
Our team works 24 x 7 to provide you right product reviews which you can trust and use to make buying decion online. With our internally developed algorithm we evaluate the products and list best Kershaw Knife available online for you.
This AI based technique helps us to list best and only the best products for you so that it becomes easy for you to buy Kershaw Knife online with confidence.
You could see the list of Top 10 Kershaw Knife below.
We keep adding new products and keep updating the list, so bookmark this site and read it before making any buying decision.
Top 10 Best Kershaw Knife
Kershaw Clash Pocket Knife, Black Serrated (1605CKTST); 3.1” Stainless Steel Blade with Black-Oxide Coating; Glass-Filled Nylon Handle with SpeedSafe Opening and Reversible Pocketclip; 4.3oz
- 3.1" 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with black-oxide finish for excellent toughness, edge retention and wear resistance
- Textured Glass-filled nylon handle scales offer a solid grip with Gentle Contour and comfortable in-hand feel. Closed Length-4.25 inch
- Drop-point, partially serrated blade is perfect for tackling everyday tasks like opening Cardboard boxes, cutting rope, stripping Wire and more
- Feature rich handle includes SpeedSafe assisted opening, built-in flipper, secure locking liner and convenient reversible pocket clip
- The Black clash is a great tool for any hiker, hunter, angler, gardener, mechanic, Backpacker or anyone in need of a solid, reliable EDC
Kershaw Blur, Glassbreaker Folding Knife (1670BGBBLKST); Partially Serrated 3.4” 14C28N Steel Blade, Anodized Aluminum Handle with Trac-Tec Grip, Glassbreaker Tip, SpeedSafe Opening, Pocketclip;4 OZ.
- Partially serrated blade makes cutting through tough and fibrous materials easy and offers even more cutting power on both push and pull strokes
- SpeedSafe Assisted opening allows smooth and fast one-handed blade deployment
- Trac-Tec inserts on the handle offer secure grip stability in all weather conditions
- Made in the USA, the Blur Glassbreaker is ideal for emergencies, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, utility chores and tactical use
- Blade length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm); Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm); Overall length: 7.9 in. (20 cm); Weight: 3.9 oz. (110.6 g)
Kershaw Brawler Folding Pocket Knife (1990) with 3” Black-Oxide Finished High-Performance 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade; Black Glass-Filled Nylon Handle Scales with Reversible 4-Position Pocketclip; 3.9 oz
$33.87 in stock
Kershaw Dividend Composite Folding Pocket Knife, Olive, 3-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Opening (1812OLCB)
$75.59 in stock
- The USA-made Dividend's Composite Blade Technology permanently joins two steels in one blade; hard, corrosion-resistant N690 on the blade upper and tough, wear-resistant D2 on the cutting edge.
- The distinctive anodized, olive green, 6061-T6 aluminum handle is decked out with machined details and an American flag silhouette.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a pull back on the flipper. The position is then safely secured with liner lock technology.
- A versatile, deep-carry pocketclip is adjustable for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- The Dividend knife measures 7. 25 inches end to end when opened, 4. 25 inches when folded, and weighs just 2. 8 ounces.
Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife (1660) 3-In. Sandvik 14C28N Blade and Stainless Steel Handle, Best Buy from Outdoor Gear Lab Includes Frame Lock, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening and Reversible Pocketclip, 3 oz.
- Versatile 3 inch blade made with Sandvik 14C28N Steel, one of the highest performing knife steels in the world, for increased hardness, corrosion resistance and edge retention
- 410 stainless steel alloy handle provides resistance to corrosion and extra strength and hardness
- Frame lock gives the knife a slim sleek style while holding the blade open during use; tip lock keeps blade closed during carry
- SpeedSafe Assisted opening allows opening with Minimal effort and maximal functionality; simple pocket carry and tactical engagement with strong or weak hand
- Blade length: 3 inches; Closed length: 4 inches; Open length: 7 inches; Weight: 3 oz.
Kershaw Barricade (8650) Multifunction Rescue Pocket Knife with 3.5 Inch Stainless Steel Blade; Features SpeedSafe Assisted Opening with Flipper, Glass Breaker Tip, Belt Cutter, and Pocketclip; 4.5 oz
$27.44 in stock
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening allows quick access to blade with one-handed safe release; the modified clip-point blade opens one-handed with the flipper
- Liner lock secures blade in position during use and closes easily when tasks are done; the enclosed hard and corrosion resistant blade meets every need and want
- Single position pocket clip allows for a comfortable carry with ease and accessibility; also features a deep-carry pocketclip that enables the knife to ride low in pockets
- Built-in belt cutter works as an emergency escape tool
- Accessible and strong carbide glass breaker built into the handle
Kershaw Scallion, Olive Drab Pocket Knife (1620OL); 2.4” Bead-Blasted 420HC Steel Blade, Anodized Aluminum Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Liner and Tip Lock, Single-Position Pocketclip; 2.5 OZ
$47.54 in stock
- 2.4” high-carbon 420HC stainless steel blade offers good edge retention and a bead-blasted finish for a smooth, easy to clean, matte appearance
- Made in America by skilled knifemakers and covered by Kershaw’s limited lifetime warranty
- Handsome Olive Drab anodized aluminum scales over steel liners are resistant to fading, scratching and corrosion
- Great companion for anyone in need of a compact and reliable EDC- hunter, backpacker, gardener, hiker, hobbyist or angler
- Compact design, perfect for everyday carry with a less intimidating, lightweight profile for easy storage in pockets, bags, backpacks, tool boxes, purses and more
Kershaw Select Fire (1920); Multifunction Pocketknife with 3.4-Inch 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade, Black Glass-Filled Nylon Handle, 1/4-Inch Hex Drive, 2 Flathead Bits and 2 Crosshead Bits; 5 oz.
1 used from $34.50
- 3.4” heat treated 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with a bead-blasted finish for a strong, easy to maintain blade with premium wear and corrosion resistance
- Handle features textured glass-filled nylon build, 1/4-in hex drive, 2 flathead bits, 2 crosshead bits, liner lock, pocketclip and manual opening with thumbstud
- Perfect addition to any pocket, purse, tool truck box, backpack, workbench or belt
- With an array of interchangeable bits and a large versatile blade, the Select Fire is more useful than other multi-tools in a unique design, built to last
- Designed by custom knife makers Grant & Gavin Hawk and precision engineered by Kershaw
Kershaw Leek, Black Folding Knife (1660CKT); 3” 14C28N Sandvik Steel Blade, 410 Stainless Steel Handle, Both DLC-Coated; SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Liner Lock, Tip Lock, Reversible Pocketclip; 3 OZ.
- Versatile 3” modified drop-point blade crafted with one of the world’s highest performing knife steels for increased corrosion resistance and edge retention
- DLC-coated blade and handle for added hardness, superior scratch resistance and a stealthy matte-black finish
- Handle features a stainless steel body, ambidextrous SpeedSafe assisted opening system, frame lock, tip-lock, reversible pocketclip and lanyard hole
- Great gift for any special occasion- birthdays, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, employee appreciation and more
- Made in the USA by Kershaw’s expert engineers, and backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Kershaw Blur Black (1670BLK) Everyday Carry Pocketknife with 3.4” Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade, DLC Coated Handle Features SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Lanyard Hole, Reversible Pocketclip; 3.9 OZ
$63.39 in stock
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening makes for easy, safe and ambidextrous one-handed opening
- Reversible pocketclip makes storing the pocketknife a breeze; choose to change the tip position of the blade or even the side the knife carries; sits deep in the pocket for discreet carry
- Thumbstud perfectly placed for accessibility and ease of opening with just the push of a thumb
- Handle reinforced with inset Liner Lock to give extra strength, durability and added safety
- Trac-Tec gives quality grip and allows for easy carry in all conditions including freshwater, marine, snow, mud and messy skinning