Top 10 Best Safety Harness For Construction Reviews – Update December 2021
Below is the top 10 best Safety Harness For Construction review to guide you buy the best product. Choose one of these products and your satisfaction is guaranteed! It is not an easy task to choose the best Safety Harness For Construction if you aren’t a frequent buyer. But don’t worry – we have compiled here the perfect list of Top 10 Safety Harness For Construction for you. Have a look at our list and choose the ones you like the most. We have tried to cover as much variety as possible. Hope you will find it helpful!
Our newly developed Artificial Intelligence method select best product by filtering advantage of Safety Harness For Construction. In our research we select both the type of products i.e. affordable Safety Harness For Construction and cheap Safety Harness For Construction, so you can select the one that best matches your preference.
Always look for below points while selecting the product.
1) Best selling Safety Harness For Construction online in 2021.
2) Top rated Safety Harness For Construction.
3) And lastly, select product with best Safety Harness For Construction review.
Top and best 10 Safety Harness For Construction
Malta Dynamics Warthog Comfort MAXX Construction Safety Harness with Removable Belt, Side D-Rings and Extra Padding – OSHA/ANSI/CSA Compliant, Full Body Harness for Fall Protection, Orange (XLG-XXLG)
- COMFORTABLE HARNESS: This full body work harness is designed for full movement while still being attached to a fall protection anchor; it provides both comfort and safety. The removable waist belt offers additional padding for comfort and support.
- PERFECT FOR CONSTRUCTION JOBS: Designed with premier fall arrest components, this body harness meets ANSI & OSHA guidelines. Work in confidence with features like alloy steel side D-Rings, break away lanyard keepers, and quick connect leg & chest buckles.
- STRONG & DURABLE: This fall protection harness is made with reinforced polyester reflective webbing material & can hold workers from 130-310lbs per ANSI Capacity Range. It has a flexible, comfortable & removable support waist belt with a fall indicator.
- OSHA/ANSI/CSA COMPLIANT: The Warthog Comfort MAXX body harness is OSHA, ANSI and CSA compliant. The guidelines met include: ANSI Z359.11-2014, ANSI A10.32-12, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910, CSA Z259.10-2012.
- MALTA DYNAMICS: Our team has more than 140 years combined wearing safety harnesses, so we know a good one when we see it. Each purchase comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty, so you can rest assured that you made the right choice in safety equipment.
Safety Harness Fall Protection Kit, Construction Full Body System JO-2
- SAFETY DESIGN PERFORMANCE: YMACHRAY Full Body Harness JO-02 are used for fall arrest, positioning, travel restraint, suspension and rescue applications. When supported by the dorsal attachment during a fall, the design of our Full Body Harness directs load through the shoulder straps supporting the user, and around the thighs. Each of our products is Individually inspected
- PROPER PERFORMANCE: Correct fit is essential for proper performance. Our YMACHRAY Full Body Harness supports users within the capacity range of 100 to 280 pounds (45 to 127 kg). To ensure proper fit, ensure that all pass-through connectors are connected and aligned, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- MULTI-PURPOSE Harnesses include rear D-rings and are ideal for use as a general harness tool in a variety of applications, it's and ideal tools for roofing, ladder climbing, construction site worker, warehouse forklift cage work, and for ironworker.
- HARDWARE COMPONENTS : 3 D-Rings. Breaking strength 4000lbs, one dorsal D-ring to match any foreseeable fall arrest working condition, two Waist D-ring for better work position only. Five Adjusting mating buckles with stamping steel material of Min.
- WARRANTY: 45 Days Money-Back & 2 Years Warranty, When You Are Not Satisfied with Our Product, Please Don't Hesitate to Contact Us. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) SCORPION Safety Harness w/attached 6ft. Tubular Lanyard on back | OSHA ANSI Fall Protection | INTERNAL Shock Absorbing Lanyard | Construction Carpenter Scaffolding
3 used from $41.90
- FULL ON FALL PROTECTION: You’re ready to work hard up high right off the bat with KwikSafety’s SCORPION Fall Protection System. The integrated single-leg lanyard and snap hook attached to the safety harness give you a complete safety package that’s ready and proven to perform in the worst-case scenario.
- GET HOOKED: The internal shock-absorbing lanyard makes the SCORPION a more lightweight fall protection device. A dual-action, double-locking snap hook prevents accidental rollout while remaining easy to latch on to your anchor point. Tensile strength (max load) for the snap hook is rated at 5,000 pounds with a gate strength of 3,600 pounds. Meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z359.12 standards.
- WE MET THE STANDARD, THEN ROSE ABOVE IT: ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 -- All of KwikSafety’s full-body harnesses have undergone the “Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products.” The SCORPION System exceeds the already-rigorous ANSI testing standards and is heavy-duty, high-performance fall protection you can trust to have your back. View the Compliance Label/ Safety Label for more information.
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE: Correct fit is essential for proper performance. Our KwikSafety SCORPION full body harness and lanyard system supports users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). To ensure proper fit, see that all buckles are connected and aligned, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- OSHA APPROVED: The Occupational Safety & Health Administration assures men and women safe and healthful working conditions by setting standards and providing training, outreach, education, and assistance. A personal fall arrest system is required when working 6ft. or more above lower levels. The SCORPION System is ideal for construction, arborist work, high-rise window cleaning, gutter cleaning, roofing and thatching, and Search and Rescue.
3M Protecta Comfort Construction Style Positioning Harness 1161205, Black, Medium/Large, 1 EA/Case
$102.72 in stock
- Fall Protection
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Made in: United States
3M DBI-SALA Delta 1101654 Construction Harness, Back/Side D-Rings, Belt w/Sewn-In Back & Shoulder Pads, Tongue Buckle Leg Straps, Medium, Navy/Yellow
- No-tangle design
- Stand-up back D-ring
- Tongue buckle leg straps
- Repel webbing
- Back and side D-rings, belt with pad, shoulder pads, tongue buckle leg straps (size Medium)
The Amish Widow: Amish Romantic Suspense (Amish Secret Widows' Society Book 1)
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||168|
Professional Rope Access: A Guide To Working Safely at Height
$116.22 in stock
5 used from $105.95
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||376|
Frontline Fall Protection 100CTB Combat Construction Full Body Harness with Tongue Buckle Legs and Trauma Straps | 5 Points of Adjustability | Reinforced Positioning Belt | OSHA and ANSI Compliant
- ✅Back, shoulder and waist pads are of moisture wicking material for better breathability and a more comfortable fit to help reduce user fatigue and heat exhaustion.
- ✅Made up of high tenacity black polyester webbing and safety orange stitching, makes it easier to do stitching safety inspection because of the color contrasting. Convenient reinforced belt and rigid pad supports tool belts without harness falling or sagging.
- ✅Includes aluminum quick-connect buckle on chest strap & tongue buckles on leg straps for fast and easy adjustment.
- ✅Comes with 2 lanyard keepers on the shoulder straps for lanyard placement and to help avoid tripping hazards.
- ✅Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs. Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017. Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI, OSHA & CSA standards.
WELKFORDER 3D-Rings Industrial Fall Protection Safety Harness With Waist Tounge Buckle | Leg Tounge Buckles | Waist & Shoulder Pad Support ANSI Compliant Full Body Personal Protection Equipment
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 & OSHA Compliant: WELKFORDER Full Body Harnesses have the fully passed test report performed at authoritative laboratory in accordance with ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 and in compliance with the requirements of OSHA 1926.502(d) (16). This harness must be used by a Competent Person. Or the user must read and fully understand the limitations and proper use of the Fall protection equipment, and be properly trained by the Competent Person prior to use.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR PROPER FIT: The combination of "No-loose-ends" Shoulders Straps, Legs Straps and Chest Strap equipped with Alloy Steel Yellow Zinc Plated YOKE Tongue Buckles and Shoulder Pad, Hot-Press Waist Pad helps reduce both the carried weight and required energy for all-day job performance for users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). General Waist Fitting Size 33'' to 45'' great for construction workers, carpenters, painters, roofers, window cleaners etc.
- SAFETY DESIGN PERFORMANCE:WELKFORDER Safety Harness WFH001WG are used for fall arrest, positioning, travel restraint, suspension and rescue applications. When supported by the dorsal attachment during a fall, the design of our Full Body Harness directs load through the shoulder straps supporting the user, and around the thighs. After a fall, our Full Body Harness will support users and post fall at an angle within 30° to vertical. Each of our products is Individually inspected.
- HARDWARE COMPONENTS ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 Certified: WELKFORDER Safety Harness WFH001WG has 3 D-Rings all of Min. Breaking strength 5000lbs/22KN, one dorsal D-ring to match any foreseeable fall arrest working condition, two Waist D-rings for better work position only. Waist Tounge Buckle and Leg Tounge Buckles with Min. Breaking strength 4000lbs/18KN equipped with high quality grommets for quick fastening and easy adjustment provide both easy operation and safety.
- WEBBING & STITCHING QUALITY ASSURED: WELKFORDER Safety Harness Webbing is heavy duty and tangle free to keep you comfortable and safe. All straps are made from pure, non-recycled synthetic material having the strength, aging, abrasion and heat resistance characteristics with high tensile strength more than 30KN. All structural stitching patterns are of high breaking strength 4000lbs/18KN to keep you safe, secure and supported.
AFP Full-Body Fall Protection Safety Harness 3D-Ring w/Shoulder Padding, Padded Back Support Belt, and Tongue Buckle Legs | Roofer, Construction, Scaffolding PPE | OSHA/ANSI Compliant (Small-Medium)
- ✅COMFORT – Engineered with plush pads for added comfort and delivers relief to shoulders and upper back. The reinforced foam shoulder pads provides added comfort. Wicking material averts the harness from sweat and moisture deterioration. Constructed with an extra-wide waist belt for major back support. Waist belt side belt straps designed thinner to allow for better lateral movements. Waist belt includes vertical cushions to soothe the lower back.
- ✅SAFE – Standout and be easily spotted with our high-visibility orange harness. Alloy steel D-rings ensures all weather performance preventing corrosion against all weather conditions. Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
- ✅RELIABLE – Upgraded braided webbing designed with a high-tension stitching pattern for maximum security and a tensile strength of over 5,000 lbs.! The tough webbing is highly resistant to abrasion, aging, and won’t soften from frequent use. This webbing has low shrink properties and a high-temperature threshold. Our harnesses have a build quality that is second-to-none, backed by decades of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance.
- ✅CONVENIENT – This compliant harness is designed and intended to be used with other component of a Personal Fall Arrest systems or Personal restraint systems. The harness is made from a dependable webbing that ensures that it is suitable for the most severe environments all while maintaining maximum comfort.
- ✅DURABLE – The tough webbing is highly resistant to abrasion, aging, and won’t soften from frequent use. This webbing has low shrink properties and a high temperature threshold.
Hope this Safety Harness For Construction buying guide has helped you to make the right decision. If you still have any query or question about buying Safety Harness For Construction online you can email us and we will reply back to your query ASAP.