Top 10 Safety Harnesses Reviews – Update September 2020
If your answer to any of the below question is “Yes” then keep reading the post.
1) Are you looking to buy Safety Harnesses online?
2) Do you want cheap and affordable Safety Harnesses?
3) Want to see bestselling Safety Harnesses in 2020?
You have come at the right place, we top24reviews team is working 24×7 selecting best Safety Harnesses for our readers. We not only study advantages of Safety Harnesses but also look at its negative side and then develop a list of top 10 Safety Harnesses which you can buy with confidence.
We have developed an intelligent algorithm with the help of which we analyse Safety Harnesses reviews and on the basis of that we come up with the top 10 list of Safety Harnesses, in this list you will get top 10 products which we have filtered from hundreds of Safety Harnesses available online.
Our team has experience of many years in reviewing online products and filter the best from them.
Best Safety Harnesses reviews in 2020
Guardian Fall Protection 11173 M-L Seraph Construction Harness with Side D-Rings
$79.99 in stock
- Quick adjust torso buckles
- Six points of adjustment
- Stretchability in the shoulder straps
- Hammer loops
- Tongue buckle leg straps and side D-rings
KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) SCORPION Safety Harness w/attached 6ft. Tubular Lanyard on back | OSHA ANSI Fall Protection | INTERNAL Shock Absorbing Lanyard | Construction Carpenter Scaffolding
2 used from $45.58
- FULL ON FALL PROTECTION: You’re ready to work hard up high right off the bat with KwikSafety’s SCORPION Fall Protection System. The integrated single-leg lanyard and snap hook attached to the safety harness give you a complete safety package that’s ready and proven to perform in the worst-case scenario.
- GET HOOKED: The internal shock-absorbing lanyard makes the SCORPION a more lightweight fall protection device. A dual-action, double-locking snap hook prevents accidental rollout while remaining easy to latch on to your anchor point. Tensile strength (max load) for the snap hook is rated at 5,000 pounds with a gate strength of 3,600 pounds. Meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z359.12 standards.
- WE MET THE STANDARD, THEN ROSE ABOVE IT: ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 -- All of KwikSafety’s full-body harnesses have undergone the “Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products.” The SCORPION System exceeds the already-rigorous ANSI testing standards and is heavy-duty, high-performance fall protection you can trust to have your back. View the Compliance Label/ Safety Label for more information.
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE: Correct fit is essential for proper performance. Our KwikSafety SCORPION full body harness and lanyard system supports users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). To ensure proper fit, see that all buckles are connected and aligned, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- OSHA APPROVED: The Occupational Safety & Health Administration assures men and women safe and healthful working conditions by setting standards and providing training, outreach, education, and assistance. A personal fall arrest system is required when working 6ft. or more above lower levels. The SCORPION System is ideal for construction, arborist work, high-rise window cleaning, gutter cleaning, roofing and thatching, and Search and Rescue.
KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) THUNDER 3D Ring Safety Harness (Pass Through Connectors) OSHA ANSI Industrial Full Body Fall Protection Personal Equipment Construction Carpenter Scaffold Contractor
- WHO – “We Don’t Cut Corners on Safety” | The KwikSafety THUNDER is a durable, heavy duty, high performance Full Body Harness that meets and exceeds ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 standards. Be seen and be safe with the fluorescent yellow durable, synthetic material. Use with any compatible fall protection safety lanyard, energy absorbers, lifelines, and anchorage lanyards. Safely perform the job knowing the THUNDER fall protection harness has your back!
- WHAT – “All the Safety Bells and Whistles” | Our THUNDER safety harness is fully equipped with one (1) Dorsal Ring on the back and can be suitable for primary fall arrester attachment, travel restraint, and rescue. The load bearing straps are made from pure, non-recycled synthetic material that is water repellant, has superior stitching, and resistant against ageing, heat, and abrasion. Ensure a safe and proper fit with three (3) pass-through buckles located on the hips and chest of the harness.
- WHEN – “To Make a Long Safety Story Short” | This “One Size Fits Most” harness supports users 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kilograms), 4’10” to 6’6” (147 to 198 centimeters) because of the multiple adjustment points. The pass through connectors are made of anodized yellow zinc to help preserve the longevity and durability of the harness by preventing rusting. Impact indicator tags located on the back straps release in the event of sudden impact from a fall.
- WHERE – “At the Right Place at the Right Time” | Working at heights 6 ft or more? Equip yourself with the proper fall arrest system. The THUNDER safety harness is great for use at at Ports, Airports, Highways, Military Installations and Other Government Facilities. Great fall protection gear for jobs in Construction, Arborist, Window Washer, Gutter Cleaning, Roofing, Warehouses, Towers, Tree Climbing, Search and Rescue.
- WHY – “STRAIGHT FROM THE SAFETY HORSE’S MOUTH” | KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte, NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer any and all of your questions and concerns about your order in English or Spanish, si habla Espanol (arnes de seguridad, arnés de protección contra caídas). KwikSafety products are premium stylish safety products designed by Americans with American Standard level of quality. If you have a problem, we have a solution.
WELKFORDER 1D-Ring Industrial Fall Protection Safety Harness with 6-Foot Shock Absorber Stretchable Lanyard [Snap Hook End] | Permanent attached Kit | ANSI Compliant Personal Fall Arrest System(PFAS)
- WELKFORDER Full Body Harness Kit Permanent have the fully passed test report performed at laboratory in accordance with ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 & ANSI Z359.13-2013. Applied to Construction, Climbing, Roofing, Camping, Window cleaning, and Surveyor etc. Packed in Nonwoven Bag.
- WELKFORDER Full Body Harness Kit Permanent are used for fall arrest, travel restraint, suspension applications. When supported by the dorsal attachment during a fall, the design of our Full Body Harness directs load through the shoulder straps supporting the user, and around the thighs. The Shock Absorbers have a maximum deployment distance of 48 inch/1.2m & average arresting force 900lbs after a fall occurred. Each of our harness kit is Individually inspected.
- WELKFORDER Full Body Harness has one dorsal D-Ring with Min. Breaking strength 5000lbs/22KN. Five Adjusting mating buckles with stamping steel material are of Min. Breaking strength 4000lbs/18KN. Snap Hook used on Shock Absorber Stretchable Lanyard are self-locking with minimal tensile break strength of 5,000 lb. and a 3,600 lb. gate rating. All Metal Components are ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 Compliant provide both premium comfort and safety.
- WELKFORDER Full Body Harness Kit Permanent Webbing is made from pure, non-recycled synthetic material having the strength, aging, abrasion and heat resistance characteristics with high tensile strength more than 22KN/5000lbs. All structural stitching patterns are of high breaking strength 4000lbs/18KN to keep you safe, secure and supported. All Kit straps are inspected for tears, cuts, fraying, abrasion, discoloration, or other signs of wear and damage.
- WELKFORDER Full Body Harness Kits are ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014, ANSI Z359.13-2013 and OSHA 1926.502(d) (16) complaint. This harness Kit must be used by a Competent Person. Or the user must read and fully understand the limitations and proper use of the Fall protection equipment, and be properly trained by the Competent Person prior to use.
Full Body Safety Harness Tool Fall Protection with 5D-Rings and Waist Belt,Universal Personal Protective Equipment (A)
1 used from $36.62
- █ SAFETY DESIGN PERFORMANCE:When supported by the dorsal attachment during a fall, the design of GLOROUSCHU Full Body Harness directs load through the shoulder straps supporting the user, and around the thighs. Energy absorption system with 30mm Polymide webbing and PVC container case reduces the force of impact during fall. Each of our products is Individually inspected.
- █ Lightweight and Comfortable: Our roofers safety harness fits a weight range of 130-310lbs. It was felt light and comfortable without being restrictive when you keep focusing on your working safety at height. You can wear it all day long.
- █ Great Size: Our 5-point full body harness a good general purpose safety harness for men and women. Waist size: 80-140cm(31.49inch-55.12inch) Leg size: 60-75cm(23.62inch-29.53inch).
- █ Emportant Equipment Choice:Great for use in Construction, Demolition, Climbing, Welding, Roofing, Camping, Emergency, First responder, Landscaping, Paving, Police, Railroad, Sanitation, Security, Surveyor.
- █ WARRANTY: 45 Days Money-Back & 2 Years Warranty, When You Are Not Satisfied with Our Product, Please Don't Hesitate to Contact Us. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
WELKFORDER 3D-Rings Industrial Fall Protection Safety Harness With Waist Tounge Buckle | Leg Tounge Buckles | Waist & Shoulder Pad Support ANSI Certified Full Body Personal Protection Equipment
- ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 Certified by UL and OSHA COMPLIANT: WELKFORDER Full Body Harness is ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 Certified by UL and in compliance with the requirements of OSHA 1926.502(d) (16) that based on basic fall safety principles have been incorporated into these standards, including hazard survey, hazard elimination and control. The primary intent is to ensure a proactive approach to fall protection.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR PROPER FIT: The combination of "No-loose-ends" Shoulders Straps, Legs Straps and Chest Strap equipped with Alloy Steel Yellow Zinc Plated YOKE Tongue Buckles and Shoulder Pad, Hot-Press Waist Pad helps reduce both the carried weight and required energy for all-day job performance for users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). General Waist Fitting Size 33'' to 45'' great for construction workers, carpenters, painters, roofers, window cleaners etc.
- SAFETY DESIGN PERFORMANCE:WELKFORDER Safety Harness WFH001WG are used for fall arrest, positioning, travel restraint, suspension applications. When supported by the dorsal attachment during a fall, the design of our Full Body Harness directs load through the shoulder straps supporting the user, and around the thighs. After a fall, our Full Body Harness will support users and post fall at an angle within 30° to vertical. Each of our products is Individually inspected.
- HARDWARE COMPONENTS ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 Certified: WELKFORDER Safety Harness WFH001WG has 3 D-Rings all of Min. Breaking strength 5000lbs/22KN, one dorsal D-ring to match any foreseeable fall arrest working condition, two Waist D-rings for better work position only. Waist Tounge Buckle and Leg Tounge Buckles with Min. Breaking strength 4000lbs/18KN equipped with high quality grommets for quick fastening and easy adjustment provide both easy operation and safety.
- WEBBING & STITCHING QUALITY ASSURED: WELKFORDER Safety Harness Webbing is heavy duty and tangle free to keep you comfortable and safe. All straps are made from pure, non-recycled synthetic material having the strength, aging, abrasion and heat resistance characteristics with high tensile strength more than 30KN. All structural stitching patterns are of high breaking strength 4000lbs/18KN to keep you safe, secure and supported.
Palmer Safety Fall Protection Full Body 5 point Harness, Padded Back Support, Quick-Connect Buckle, Grommet Legs, Back&Side D-Rings, OSHA ANSI Industrial Roofing Tool Personal Equipment (Blue - MD)
- WORK SAFELY - Palmer Safety Harnesses are designed and tested to comply with applicable OSHA and ANSI standards for fall protection equipment. When used as a component in a personal fall arrest system, or a personal restraint system, the Palmer Safety harnesses provide workers with the full body harness system designed to allow the body to help absorb the impacts of a fall should one occur.
- ADJUST WITH EASE - The fall protection body harness has 5 easily accessible adjustment points to ensure a comfortable fit a wide range of body types properly and safely. The dorsal D-ring for fall arrest, hip D-rings, sewn in back pads and fall indicator. Palmer Safety Full Body Safety Harness are designed for use by person with a combined Weight (clothing, tools, etc.) of 130 – 310 lbs. (59 – 140 kg)
- RELIABLY DURABLE - We provide fall protection gear that is built to last and can keep you out of harm’s way. The body harness is build with these physical parameters: Webbing: Polyester, Width: 1.73 in, Breaking Strength: 5000 lbs., Stitching Thread: High-tenacity polyester | Metal Component: Alloy Steel, Finish: Silver or Golden Yellow Galvanized | Weight: 5.28 lbs.
- COMPLIANT WITH SAFETY STANDARDS - We take working environment safety very seriously. That’s why our fall protection fall arrest harness complies with OSHA standards as well as meet in some cases exceed ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014. A10.32-2012 fall protection requirements. It’s a must-have for safe and fully-compliant work operations in Ports, Highways, Government buildings, Military Installations, Residential & Commercial Construction, Roofing.
- WHY PALMER SAFETY: Palmer Safety is a full service fall protection and safety training organization with offices in New Orleans, Houston, New York, and Los Angeles. We believe knowledge is power and, in the case of fall protection, can mean life or death. We offer the complete package: high quality products serviced by experienced personnel with industry knowledge. Put safety on top of your agendas. Add the Palmer Safety Fall Protection 3D Full Body Safety Harness to your cart today!
DBI/SALA ExoFit NEX, 1113127 Construction Harness, Alum Back/Side D-Rings, Locking Quick Connect Buckles, Sewn In Hip Pad & Belt, Large, Blue/Gray
$359.00 in stock
- HYBRID SHOULDER, BACK AND LEG COMFORT PADDING: Lightweight, moisture wicking and breathable padding with soft edging wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in comfort, security and no-tangle donning
- BODY BELT/HIP PAD WITH SIDE D-RINGS: Provides hip D-rings ideal for positioning, additional back lumbar support and tool carrying options
- DUO-LOK QUICK CONNECT CHEST AND LEG STRAPS: Lightweight one-handed use with memory fit web-lock ensures fast, non-slipping connections
- IMPACT INDICATOR: Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads
- INTEGRATED TRAUMA STRAPS: Provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall, minimizing suspension trauma
Guardian Fall Protection 10900 11-Foot 1-Inch Nylon Webbing with Carabineer
$121.10 in stock
- Dependable performance. Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 pounds
- No recertification required, considered a disposable unit
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI
- 11 feet of 1-Inch nylon web
KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) SUPERCELL Safety Harness | ANSI OSHA Full Body Personal Fall Protection | Dorsal Ring Side D-Rings Grommet Tongue Buckle Straps Tool Lanyard Construction Tower Roofing
1 used from $46.54
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE: Correct fit is essential for proper performance. Our KwikSafety SUPERCELL | 3D Full Body Safety Harness supports users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). To ensure proper fit, make sure all pass-through connectors on all 5 adjustment points are connected and aligned, the leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- REDUCE THE FEAR FACTOR: One (1) back dorsal ring and two (2) side hip rings provide functionality on the construction job. The side rings are for work positioning purposes only; while the dorsal ring is primarily used for fall arrest & can be used for travel restraint or rescue. Back support and shoulder paddings have been added to the design in order to prevent injury and provide comfort if a fall were to occur.
- SAFETY DESIGN REQUIRMENTS: If a fall were to occur, we want to ensure your safety by designing a safe and secure full body harness. The load bearing tongue buckle straps of our SUPRECELL 3D Universal Harness is made out of pure non-recycled synthetic material, which has the strength, ageing, abrasion and heat resistance that is equivalent or superior to polyester, and is lock stitched and securely back stitched together.
- ANSI COMPLIANT: ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014: All of our KwikSafety Full Body Harnesses have undergone the Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products. This testing specifies requirements which include the number of specimens to be tested, test equipment to be used, the accreditation of the testing lab and the duties and responsibilities of both the manufacturer and the testing lab. View the Compliance Label/ Safety Label for more information.
- OSHA APPROVED: The Occupational Safety & Health Administration was created by Congress to assure men & women safe and healthful working conditions by setting standards and providing training, outreach, education and assistance. A personal fall arrest system is required when working 6ft. or more above lower levels & usually consist of a full body harness, a declaration device, a lanyard and a an anchor point. Construction, Arborist, Window Washer, Gutter Cleaning, Roofing, Search and Rescue.
We are sure that you must have found the right product for you from our list of best Safety Harnesses. If you have any question related with how to select Safety Harnesses or from where to buy Safety Harnesses you can email us and we will reply you soon.