Best Thunderbolt 3 Hub – Update July 2021
We keep receiving emails from users who are looking to buy top Thunderbolt 3 Hub online. They ask us questions like:
• What is the best Thunderbolt 3 Hub for 2020?
• Buying guide for Thunderbolt 3 Hub online
• Where to buy best Thunderbolt 3 Hub online?
• or even What is the best affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Thunderbolt 3 Hub?…
It is very important that you consider all above questions before making your buying decision online. And at the same time it is not that easy to find answers to all above questions at one place.
Our team works 24 x 7 to provide you right product reviews which you can trust and use to make buying decion online. With our internally developed algorithm we evaluate the products and list best Thunderbolt 3 Hub available online for you.
This AI based technique helps us to list best and only the best products for you so that it becomes easy for you to buy Thunderbolt 3 Hub online with confidence.
You could see the list of Top 10 Thunderbolt 3 Hub below.
We keep adding new products and keep updating the list, so bookmark this site and read it before making any buying decision.
Top 10 Best Thunderbolt 3 Hub
VAVA USB C Hub, 7-in-1 USB C Adapter for MacBook/Pro/Air (Thunderbolt 3), with 4K USB-C to HDMI, 3 USB 3.0 Ports, SD/TF Cards Reader, 100W Power Delivery Dock for iPad Pro/MacBook/Type C Devices
18 used from $21.99
- 7-in-1 USB-C Hub: Extends a laptop’s USB-C into 7 ports (3 USB 3. 0 ports, 1 HDMI port, 1 PD charging port, 1 SD card reader, 1 TF card reader) can be in use simultaneously
- Remarkable Resolution USB C Hub: Enjoy 4K video @30Hz or 1080p video @60Hz with HDMI output, which is able to mirror or extend your screen to HDTV, monitor or projector
- Transfer in Seconds: 3 USB 3. 0 ports sync data at blazing speeds up to 5Gbps, up to 10x faster than USB 2. 0; SD & TF slots support data transfer speeds up to 480Mbps; SD & TF cards can be read simultaneously
- Fast PD Charging: 100W power delivery charging port allows you to charge your computer, MacBook Pro or other Type-C devices while transferring data
- Broad Compatibility: Plug & play – no additional driver needed; supports almost all Type-C devices and thunderbolt 3 such as MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPad Pro, Chromebook, etc. Supported operating systems: Windows, Mac, Unix, Chromebook OS
Anker USB C Hub, PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB C Hub Adapter, with 4K HDMI, 100W Power Delivery, USB-C and 2 USB-A 5Gbps Data Ports, microSD and SD Card Reader, for MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, XPS, and More
2 used from $26.59
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Massive Expansion: Get way more out of your MacBook’s USB-C port, with 4k 30Hz HDMI, SD card connectivity, USB-A / USB-C data ports, as well as high-velocity pass-through charging with Power Delivery.
- Powerful Pass-Through Charging: Compatible with USB-C Power Delivery to provide high-speed pass-through charging to your laptop at up to 85W.
- High-Speed, High-Def: USB-C and USB-A data ports provide file transfer at speeds up to 5 Gbps, while an HDMI port supports media display at resolutions up to [email protected]
- What You Get: PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C PD Media Hub, travel pouch, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Dock Core w/ Thunderbolt 3 Cable (Thunderbolt Dock for Mac and Windows) Dual 4K @60Hz, 40Gbps Transfer Speeds, 60W Upstream Charging (F4U110bt)
3 used from $118.27
- 60W upstream charging allows you to charge your laptop through the dock
- Compatible with Mac and Windows Thunderbolt 3 laptops (does not support USB-C output)
- Connect multiple devices to your laptop through a single dock, including hard drives, monitors, drawing tablets, mouse, keyboards, internet, and more
- Ultra-fast data transfer speeds up to 40Gbps; Connect Dual 4K HD displays @ 60Hz
- The new M1-based MacBooks does not support dual “Extended” displays through their Thunderbolt 3 ports. This means that when using any M1-based MacBooks, users cannot extend their desktop over two displays via the Thunderbolt 3 Port. All other functions of the dock will operate as normal.
OWC 14-Port Thunderbolt 3 Dock with Cable, Compatible with Windows PC and Mac, Space Gray, (OWCTB3DK14PSG)
1 used from $185.24
- Features 14 Ports of connectivity: USB 3.1 Gen 2 / Gen 1 + Thunderbolt 3 + microSD Reader + SD Reader + mini DisplayPort + Gigabit Ethernet + S/PDIF + Combo Audio I/O
- Multi-display support: Up to dual 4K or a single 5K, an onboard mini DisplayPort connection plus the ability to use the secondary Thunderbolt 3 port for a display allows the dock to support two displays at up to 4K resolution or a single 5K display
- 85W Notebook charging: Host Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) connection powers and charges notebook computers with up to 85W power; 2 High-Powered USB Type-A ports deliver 5Gb/s speed and up to 7.5W power to additional devices.
- Import Fast: Up to 312MB/s, SD 4.0 spec SD and microSD card reader slots to copy photos & movies from your media cards; Hybrid Analog Audio In/Out: Connect headphones, combo headphones with mic, external speakers, standalone mics and other audio equipment; S/PDIF Optical Audio Port: Pro-grade digital audio output for enhanced audio performance
- INCLUDES: OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock, Thunderbolt 3 cable, External power supply and power cable, Quick Start Guide, 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty
Anker USB C Hub for MacBook, PowerExpand Direct 7-in-2 USB C Adapter Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 USB C Port, 100W Power Delivery, 4K HDMI, USB C and 2 USB A Data Ports, SD and microSD Card Reader
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Massive Expansion: Expand your MacBook’s 2 USB-C ports into 1 multi-function USB-C port, 1 USB-C data port, 2 USB-A ports, 1 HDMI port, 1 SD card slot, and 1 microSD card slot—all from one ultra-compact hub.
- High-Speed, High-Def: A multi-function-enabled USB-C port supports huge charging power up to 100W, data transfer up to an astounding 40 Gb/s, and media display at resolutions up to 5K.
- Multi-Monitor Display: The HDMI port supports a resolution of [email protected] while the multi-function port supports [email protected] Connect to both simultaneously to enjoy crystal-clear streaming or mirroring across 2 displays.
- What You Get: PowerExpand Direct 7-in-2 USB-C PD Media Hub, travel pouch, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month , and friendly customer service.
USB C Hub HDMI Adapter,QGeeM 7 in 1 Type C Hub to HDMI 4k,3 USB 3.0 Ports,100W Power Delivery,SD/TF Card Readers Compatible with MacBook Pro 13/15(Thunderbolt 3),2018 Mac Air,Chromebook USB C Adapter
$24.99 in stock
3 used from $20.92
- Ultra High Speed: SD & TF cards can be read simultaneously.Features SD/TF dual USB 3.0 card readers with data transfer speed up to UHS-I (95MB/s), which is much faster than most card readers in the market [email protected] HDMI and three USB 3.0 ports with speed up to 5 Gbps.
- Video & Audio Output: Mirror or extend your screen with the HDMI port to HDTV, monitor or projector for video and audio transfer. Support 3840x2160 [email protected], 1920x1200,1920 x 1080,1280 x 1024 and lower resolutions at 60Hz.
- Plug & Play with Integrated Charging: Used with no external drives or power required; used with portable devices such as wire keyboard, USB flash drive, 2.5mm external disk etc. Integrated Charging: The type-c charge port can pass up to 100W power to the USB Power Delivery Laptop, and provide extra power to hard disk, DVD driver and accessories that connected to the USB ports simultaneously. (Not for Apple SuperDrive)
- Widely Compatible with MacBook Pro 2016 2017 2018,New MacBook Air 2018 - (Not for previous generation MacBook Air & Pro), MacBook 12, New iMac/Pro, Surface Book 2/Go, Chromebook, Pixelbook, Dell, HP, Huawei mate 20/P20,Samsung S8/S8 Plus/S9/ S9 Plus /S10, more fully-functional Type C devices. (See Product Description)
- Mac-style Design: Unibody aluminum alloy casing with ionized finish.The QGEEM USB-C Adapter can save your desk space and expand your devices connectivity!
VAVA USB C Docking Station 12-in-1 USB-C Dock (Thunderbolt 3) with Dual HDMI 4K 60Hz, RJ45 Ethernet, 4 USB Ports, SD/TF Card Reader, 85W PD Charging, Audio for MacBook/Pro/Air, Type C Windows Laptop
19 used from $61.49
- A Full Functional Laptop Companion: VAVA 12-in-1 USB C Docking Station comes with all the necessary functions you need in daily life and general work, Including HDMI, Ethernet, USB 3.0 , USB 2.0, SD/TF card, 3.5mm Audio & Microphone slot, and 1 PD (type C) output to charge your phone.
- Brilliant Performance with Dual Display: Try out the latest [email protected] ultra high-definition video in the Mirror Mode with your projector, HDTV or monitor. Optimizing your visual experience of playing video games, watching movies and many other activities.
- Auto-Adjusting Ethernet Port: The RJ45 port can recognize your internet speed and automatically adjusts to the highest level, no matter it is 10/100/1000Mbps.
- Ultra-Fast Data Transfer: With 2 USB 3.0 ports you can transfer large files in seconds, as it goes in 5120Mbps. Furthermore, you can connect your keyboard and mouse to the USB 2.0 ports to save power.
- Laptop and Phone Dual Charging: Come with a 100W power adapter, this usb c dock can charge your laptop up to 65W via the USB-C connector, and charge your type-c devices up to 18W via the PD port. One dock for all devices.
Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock – With 50 Cm Thunderbolt Cable, 40Gb/S, Dual 4K Support, 2x Thunderbolt 3 (USB C), 4x USB 3.0, SD/Micro SD Card Reader, Audio I/O, Gigabit Ethernet, Aluminum Chassis.
$269.99 in stock
- One cable: Connect everything to your MacBook Pro or ultrabook at once
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports: Extended Thunderbolt versatility, including 5K display
- Dual displays: Up to 4K at a smooth frame rate of 60Hz via Display port and Thunderbolt ports
- Two dedicated USB-C ports: Connect your SSD Drive, Apple SuperDrive, and more
- Two front USB 3.0 Ports: Access everyday devices such as flash drives. Requirements-Mac: macOS Sierra 10.12 or later, Thunderbolt3 port, PC: Windows10 or later, Thunderbolt3 port
Anker USB C Hub, PowerExpand 8-in-1 USB C Adapter, with Dual 4K HDMI, 100W Power Delivery, 1 Gbps Ethernet, 2 USB 3.0 Data Ports, SD and microSD Card Reader, for MacBook Pro, XPS and More
2 used from $43.99
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Massive Expansion: Equipped with a USB-C port, 2 USB-A data ports, 2 HDMI ports, an Ethernet port, and a microSD/SD card reader, giving you an incredible range of functions—all from a single USB-C port.
- Dual HDMI Display: Stream or mirror content to a single device in stunning [email protected], or hook up two displays to both HDMI ports in [email protected]
- Power Delivery Compatible: Compatible with USB-C Power Delivery to provide high-speed pass-through charging up to 85W. Please note: 100W PD wall charger and USB-C to C cable required.
- What You Get: PowerExpand 8-in-1 USB-C PD Media Hub, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Kensington Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station, SD Card Reader, 60W PD and Dual 4K HDMI for Mac and Windows
$199.97 in stock
17 used from $139.49
- Thunderbolt 3 dock for MacBooks (OS 10.14 and later) and Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10) laptops equipped with Thunderbolt 3 (Lenovo Dell HP Acer, Asus, MSI, Razer, and more)
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (4096 x 2160 30-bit color @ 60 Hz) to dual monitors or 8K 60fps to a single monitor; new Macbooks with the M1 chipset will only display on one external monitor with any Thunderbolt dock due to limitations of the Apple chipset (for dual monitor see our part # K33620NA)
- Connect your laptop to the Thunderbolt 3 port (.7 meter Intel Certified TB3 cable included); connect your dual displays by using the HDMI port and the 15W USB-C port which delivers video to a second monitor (using the included USB-C to HDMI adapter)
- 135 Watt Power Supply delivers 60W power to charge your laptop via power delivery 3.0, including 61W MacBook Pro 13" models (Windows laptops must be designed to support power delivery); delivers additional power to run peripherals like hard drives, and for charging phones and tablets
- SD card reader (3.0 UHS-I); five USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 ports @5Gbps for connecting accessories and charging devices (one is 5V/2.1A charging, can charge an iPad); Gigabit Ethernet port; 3.5mm headphone/speaker and microphone combo jack; Kensington lock slot; VESA mounting holes