Best Towel Warmers Available Online – Update November 2020
When you are looking to buy best Towel Warmers online it is very important that you buy only the best which gives you best bang for your bucks. Many people always buy cheap Towel Warmers, but never do so, it is very important that you select the right product and not the cheap product. It is not that cheap product available online are bad, but it is good to compare best Towel Warmers available online and then make a buying decision. Always look for below points if you want to buy Towel Warmers.
1) Advantages of Towel Warmers
2) Check For Best Selling Towel Warmers in 2020
3) Always try to search affordable Towel Warmers online.
4) And lastly, check Towel Warmers review.
Doing a little research as shared above will help you to select right Towel Warmers for you.
Top 10 Towel Warmers
Zadro Ultra Large Luxury Bucket-Style Towel Warmer with Auto Shut Off and 4 Timer Settings for Bathroom, White
- ULTRA LARGE CAPACITY: The ultra-large insulated plastic bucket design accommodates up to two 40’’ x 70’’ oversized bath towels, robes, throw blanket, PJ’s and more
- 4 TIMER SETTINGS: Always have warm towels ready by using the built-in timer to heat your towels for 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes before automatically shutting off
- BUCKET DESIGN: No more cold spots; evenly heats the entire towel inside and out
- CORD STORAGE: Built-in cord storage in the base helps keep the extra-long power cord tidy when not in use
- NATURAL MATERIALS: Natural bamboo handle and feet. For indoor use only
ForPro Premium Hot Towel Warmer, UV Sterilization, Allows for Mask Sterilization, Extra Large Capacity, Two Stainless Steel Racks
$99.99 in stock
2 used from $94.99
- Heats to 180°F in about thirty minutes, no thermostat needed, and features UV sterilizer to keep towels clean and fresh
- Includes a water-drip tray and two stainless steel racks that will not rust
- Holds 24 facial-sized towels (recommend ForPro 100% Cotton washcloths)
- High-quality on/off button
- Well insulated cabinet stays cool when on all day
Brandon Basics Wall Mounted Electric Towel Warmer with Built-in Timer and Hardwired and Plug in Options, Stainless Steel - Brushed
- ✅ WHY DO TOWELS STINK? Just Google, "Bath Towels Bacteria". The nasty truth is that bath towels breed bacteria faster than your toilet seat because moisture, warmth, organic food (your skin cells) equates to bacteria gone wild! In the USA, we bleach & wash our towels multiple times a week. In Europe where water & space for huge washing machines are scarce, they use towel warmers to remove moisture & prevent bacteria growth -- smart, green & cost effective.
- ✅ BUILT-IN TIMER WITH LED INDICATORS – Ok, we live in the age of innovation, yet towel warmers make you hunt for a switch and guess if it's on or off -- until now! The Brandon Basics towel warmer is the only warmer on the market that has a built-in timer and visual LED indicators. Press the 1 or 2 hour buttons and the warmer will stay on long enough to heat and dry your towels then shut itself off. Now, how easy is that!
- ✅ BOTH HARD-WIRED & PLUG-IN OPTIONS INCLUDED – We know commitment is hard….so why commit to a hard-wired wired or plug-in model when you can get both in a Brandon Basics warmer. No need to wait for that eventual bathroom remodel or for your busy contractor to hard-wire the warmer -- just mount and plug it into a 115v outlet until you're ready to hard-wire it into your wall.
- ✅ THE LAMBORGHINI OF TOWEL WARMERS – Horse power is how you measure a cars performance, but when it comes to towel warmers, bar count, wattage & construction is everything. At least 10 bars for better heat distribution, 150 watts or greater for faster drying times and 304 Stainless Steel construction . Sure, you can pay less for reduced specs, but slower drying times means accelerated bacteria growth. That's why we supercharged our warmer with 12 bars at 190 watts.
- ✅ 5-LEGGED ANYTHING JUST ISN'T ATTRACTIVE – In our human experience, 5-legged animals, tables, chairs and towel warmers seems odd, awkward and unnecessary. Our unique design avoids the unsightly 5th leg used for the electrical connection that is common in most hard-wired towel warmers. After all, if you pay big bucks for an elegant bathroom appliance, why would you compromise on looks!
Salon Sundry Professional Hot Towel Warmer Cabinet - Facial Spa and Salon Equipment - Black
- HIGH CAPACITY: Up to 24 towels at once (depending on towel size)
- POWERFUL: Maintains an average inside temperature of 176-degrees Fahrenheit for soothingly warm towels.
- SAFETY: Arrives fully assembled, is CE certified and uses a US-standard grounded 3 prong plug
Homeleader Towel Warmer and Drying Rack, Heated Towel Rack, Wall Mount & Free Standing Towel Heater for Bathroom, 120W
- ✔Perfect Performance: Keeps your towels & robes dry, warm and comfy once you step out from shower.
- ✔Flexible Styles: Easy assembling and easy operation. Free standing style for easy moving and wall-mounted style for saving space.
- ✔Gentle Warmth: With 120 watt power, the warmer will reach optimum temperature 131-141℉/ 55-61℃ within 30 minutes. Built-in thermostat that safely maintain the temperature and conserve energy.
- ✔Delicate Design: The heater is made of white lacquered steel with a modern design which is marked by an extraordinary and elegance of style and goes perfectly with any bathroom style. Waterproof switch design ensures safety.
- ✔Reliable Customer Service: Always be ready to respond within a 24 hour time frame. 30-day money back guarantee, 12 months replacements for all parts.
Warmrails FBA WHC Hyde Park Towel Warmer, 39-Inch, Chrome Finish
2 used from $74.34
- Keeps towels warm and fresh
- Dry and warm delicates, swimsuits, baby blankets and bedding
- Floor standing only
- Attractive chrome finish
- 7' Power cord with grounded plug
FantaSea Portable Towel Steamer FSC-87 (6 Towels)
- Great for facials, manicures, pedicures
- 15 minute heat up; 60 minute timer
- portable and lightweight
- Includes 6 terry cloth towels
- DIMENSIONS: 7.75 inches H x 9.5 inches D
HEATGENE Towel Warmer 4 Bar Towel Dryer Wall-Mounted Plug-in Bath Towel Heater - Brushed
- Chic minimal look: This towel warmer is made of 304 stainless steel, easy to clean, and has excellent rust & corrosion resistance. It was designed with large spaces between 4 bars, offering a flexible and functional addition to your space.
- Energy-efficient: Rated power 60W, only 15 minutes, it can be heated to 110 °F, 30 minutes to reach the optimal working temperature 130 °F (based on room temperature 68 °F), and maintain a constant temperature, a warm towel ready for you at anytime.
- Easy installation: This space-saving wall-mounted towel warmer offers two ways of wiring (hardwired/plug-in). Whether you have a new bathroom or are retrofitting one, our warmers combine practicality & decoration, you should not miss out.
- Reliable quality: An ETL-certified towel warmer with a constant temperature of 130 °F, which provides warm towels all times. Overheat protection ensures safety from excessive temperature.
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty. Please feel free to contact us with any issues.
INNOKA [2020 New Version 2-in-1 Towel Warmer and Drying Rack, Heated Towel Rack, Free Standing & Wall Mount (UL Certified) with 6 Bars & Aluminum Frame for Bathroom
$69.99 in stock
- THE LUXURY OF TOASTY WARM TOWELS: Step out of the shower to comfortably warm and dry towels. Especially great for the winter season. Dries towels silently. Both horizontal and vertical aluminum bars are heated. 6 bars for heating up multiple towels & robes. Wider bars to hold large towels.
- VERSATILE SETUP: Freestanding: Portable set up which is great for bathroom or laundry room. Wall Mounted: Designed to make the most of available room space. Dimension (Freestanding): 35.2 x 27.1 x 14 inches, (Wall-mounted): 35.1x 27.1 inches.
- ELEGANT AESTHETICS: Modern aluminum frame with brush chrome-plated finish enhance your bathroom’s aesthetics.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE & OPERATE: Includes wall mounting brackets and freestanding feet. 6-Feet cord engineer with dry lined power. Simply turn on the switch and warmer will reach optimum temperature 110°F - 122°F / 43°C - 50°C within 30 - 40 minutes. Comes with Wall Mounting Brackets, Freestanding Feet, User Manual.
- GUARANTEED SAFE & ENERGY-EFFICIENT: UL Certified. Comes with safe cover on/off switch with light indicator to show you the warmer is on and heating up. Built-in thermostat that safely maintain the temperature and conserve energy. Power consumption: 105 Watts. Works with standard outlet: 110-120V. Do not use near water, in the bathtub, in the sink or near any other container. Note: Actual temperature will depend on the surrounding temperature & humidity.
Pollenex Towel Warmer
- Warms towels while you bath
- Extra-large design for large towels and other garments
- Uses standard power outlet
- Auto shutoff feature for safety
- Portable so you can use just about anywhere
Hope this Towel Warmers buying guide has helped you to make the right decision. If you still have any query or question about buying Towel Warmers you can email us and we will reply back to your query ASAP.