Best Wire Crimpers – Update May 2021
We keep receiving emails from users who are looking to buy top Wire Crimpers online. They ask us questions like:
• What is the best Wire Crimpers for 2020?
• Buying guide for Wire Crimpers online
• Where to buy best Wire Crimpers online?
• or even What is the best affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Wire Crimpers?…
It is very important that you consider all above questions before making your buying decision online. And at the same time it is not that easy to find answers to all above questions at one place.
Our team works 24 x 7 to provide you right product reviews which you can trust and use to make buying decion online. With our internally developed algorithm we evaluate the products and list best Wire Crimpers available online for you.
This AI based technique helps us to list best and only the best products for you so that it becomes easy for you to buy Wire Crimpers online with confidence.
You could see the list of Top 10 Wire Crimpers below.
We keep adding new products and keep updating the list, so bookmark this site and read it before making any buying decision.
Top 10 Best Wire Crimpers
Klein Tools 3005CR Wire Crimper Tool, Ratcheting Insulated Terminal Crimper for 10 to 22 AWG Wire
$24.97 in stock
3 used from $22.97
- Crimps insulated terminals onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire
- Adjustable compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze
- Three crimping cavities in one tool: 22–16 AWG (Red), 16–14 AWG (Blue) and 12–10 AWG (Yellow) terminals
- Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time
- Unique cavity design provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool
Neiko 02037A Compact 4-in-1 Multi-Purpose Wire Service Tool | Gripper, Cutter, Stripper, Crimper
- Innovative design combines 4 separate functions into one compact 7” tool, ideal for common wire repairs and connections
- Solid forged alloy steel construction with a protective black finish stands up to extensive daily use, more so than comparable punched thin wire tools
- All teeth and blades are CNC machined for more precision and accuracy
- Strips and crimps both insulated and non-insulated wires 12-20 AWG, while gripping nose works to pull, hold, twist, and bend wires
- Heat treated blades cuts through copper, aluminum, and soft steel wires providing clean smooth cuts
Gardner Bender GS-388 Electrical Pliers, Crimper & Cutter, Comfort Grip, Aluminum & Copper Wire, Hand Tool, 8 in. , Red
$10.79 in stock
- CRIMPS 22-10 AWG non-insulated terminals
- 8 in. high leverage design and a NON-SLIP COMFORT GRIP HANDLE
- EASILY CUT copper and aluminum wire
- TAPERED NOSE for cutting in tight locations
- Made with DROP FORGED STEEL for longevity and durability
Qibaok Crimping Tool Ratcheting Wire Crimper for Heat Shrink Connectors with 200pcs Heat Shrink Butt Connectors for AWG 20-10
1 used from $28.49
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL-This wire crimper tool works best with heat shrink connectors.this hand crimper has efficient ratcheting mechanism and High-precision jaw which is color coded. Ratcheting crimper tool is designed for 20-10AWG.
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM-Wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically. The ratcheting function allows to secure a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp.
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE-The tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position.
- WIDE APPLICATION-Connectors Crimping Tool Kit can be used for home appliance repair, home circuit repair, vehicle circuit connection, and everything about circuit connection.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED-200PCS Heat Shrink Butt Connectors (90PCS×RED.90PCS×BLUE.20PCS×Yellow) and a Crimping Tool For Heat Shrink Connectors. Tubings of different colors with the mark of wire gauge are easy to recognize.
Titan 11477 Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper Tool for Insulated Terminals, Fixed Jaw Crimper
$19.90 in stock
5 used from $17.51
- Ratcheting mechanism with adjustable clamping force allows for precise, repeatable crimps | Compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze
- Double crimping die creates a secure crimp that resists pull-out | Ratcheting function allows you to secure a wire connector in the die before inserting the stripped wire into the barrel
- Quick release lever frees the crimper jaws in any position and when double crimp is complete, acts as a built-in safety measure that can open the handles whenever tool is jammed or stuck
- Steel jaw contains color-coded wire size markings for red (22-18 AWG), blue (16-14 AWG), and yellow (12-10 AWG) terminals | Ergonomic bi-material handles offer a comfortable, secure grip
- Ideal for nylon insulated solderless terminals - It is not recommended to be used with heat-shrink connectors
HYCLAT 10 Tons Hydraulic Wire Battery Cable Lug Terminal Crimper Crimping Tool With 9 Pairs of Dies
- DURABILITY & SAFETY: Made of durable materials with high strength and good toughness. When the pressure reaches the maximum value, just twist the button, it will release automatically.
- HUMANIZED DESIGN: With this professional crimper, you can crimp wires and butt connectors easily. It is much easier than using a pair of hand crimpers. It provides with more reliable and convenient crimping operations.
- WIDE APPLICATION: It is equipped with 11 sets of the crimping dies and its head can be rotated 180° freely to benefit narrow space working, a good choice for battery and welding cables, power wires, electrical cables, etc.
- SPECIFICATION: Crimps 12 AWG to 2/0 AWG size copper and aluminum wires. Crimping range is from 4 to 70 mm2. Maximum crimping power:10 tons.
- ON-OFF CONTROL: On-Off control for quick operations. The C-style head makes side entry easier to change the dies.
Crimping Tool For Insulated Electrical Connectors - Ratcheting Wire Crimper - Crimping Pliers - Ratchet Terminal Crimper - Wire Crimp Tool by Wirefy
$23.99 in stock
1 used from $21.86
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL - this hand crimper has efficient ratcheting mechanism and professional grade crimping die for proper rock-solid crimps every time. This crimping tool works best with insulated nylon electrical terminals
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM – wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically. The ratcheting function allows to secure a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE - The tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position
- ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE HANDLES - The ergonomic, cushioned, non-slippery handles were designed to ensure strong grips in any condition. These handles have enough leverage to comfortably crimp AWG 22-10 splices
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Wirefy stands behind the quality of our products. We offer lifetime warranty for our crimping tools. If you have any issues during the lifetime of your crimper, just let us know. Our customer experience team is always here to help
Klein Tools 1010 Multi Tool Long Nose Wire Cutter, Wire Crimper, Stripper and Bolt Cutter Multi-Purpose Electrician Tool, 8-Inch Long
1 used from $22.30
- Wire Stripper easily cuts and strips 10-22 AWG wire
- Multi Tool's narrow, serrated plier jaws pull, loop and bend wire
- Cleanly shears 4-40, 5-40, 6-32, 10-32 and 10-24 screws
- Cutters and strippers are in front of the pivot to easily reach into tight places
- Crimps insulated, non-insulated terminals and 7-8 mm ignition terminals
Wire Terminals Crimping Tool, Qibaok Insulated Ratcheting Terminals Crimper Kit of AWG22-10 with 800PCS Insulated Butt Bullet Spade Fork Ring Crimp Terminals Connectors
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL:Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper features a ratcheting mechanism design with adjustable crimping compression. It has a steel jaw with color coded wire.
- GOOD PERFORMANCE:This wire crimper is made of premium industrial grade high strength chrome vanadium steel which is treated with black oxidation,rust and corrosion resistance.
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM:Wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically.The wire connectors can be secured by the ratcheting for you to insert the wires into the crimp.
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING COMPRESSION:This terminal crimper with a ratchet that you can adjust the handle crimp strength by adjusting the roulette to ensure uniform crimping each time.
- 800PCS CONNECTORS:It comes with a box of 800pcs- 27 types of wire terminals connectors. RED for (0.5-1.5mm² /AWG 20-16), BLUE for (1.5-2.5mm² /AWG 16-14), YELLOW for (4-6mm² /AWG 12-10).
ARES 21002-9-inch Wire Stripper, Crimper, and Cutter Electrical Multi-Tool - Crimp Insulated, Non-Insulated and Ignition Terminals - Strip and Cut 8-22 AWG Stranded and 10-24 AWG Solid Wire
- APPLICATIONS: This multi-tool allows you to strip and cut 8-22 AWG stranded wire or 10-24 AWG solid wire, crimp 10-24 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals and connectors and ignition terminals, shear 10-24, 10-32, 8-32, 6-32, and 4-40 screws, and cut bolts, so you're fully covered for a wide variety of jobs in one handy tool.
- DESIGN: This wire multi-tool features comfort-grip nylon fiber handles that make almost any wiring task easier, so it's an ideal tool for electricians or do-it-yourself enthusiasts alike. The 9-inch length and compact width also make it a great size for tight spots while allowing the user to maintain a comfortable grip.
- QUALITY: This tool is made of high quality HRC 48-53 Carbon Steel, so the blades resist corrosion and nicking and are capable of shearing bolts, insulated wire, and more.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES electrical wire multi-tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.